Saturday, February 2, 2008

What a gay day

Oh, what a gay day I had today! I awoke at the crack of noon, and enjoyed a heaping bowl of count chocula for breakfast, I washed it down with a case of warm Schaefer [the beer to have when you're having more than one], I never have just one~ as I am a degenerate alcoholic. I then passed out on the kitchen floor for a couple of hours.

I awoke in a pool of my own vomit shortly before 1:00 pm, I decided not to play radio today because my tooob with hondals had been repossessed by renta center[yes, I forgot to make the payments] and Mikey with his superior signal & intelligence would just chase me off the frequency. I am so tired of Mikey chasing me off of the frequency, I would argue with him, but he is so much smarter than I am, and he would surely make a fool out of me.

I decided to fill up the empty Schaefer bottles with my urine and recap them, I put them in the refrigerator to cool down while I waited for Mark and Todd to arrive. When they finally arrived I offered them each one of the cold Schaefers, I could barely hold back my laughter as they drank them, much to my surprise they quickly gulped them down and went for seconds. I decided to let them in on my little joke and we all had a good laugh. What good sports Mark and Todd are, I serve them piss and they laugh about it. I couldn't ask for better friends.

Your queer hero, Karol

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics