Monday, February 11, 2008

The Conjugal Visit

I am sorry for the lapse in my blog. I took a short vacation, it seems that a good friend of mine [Todd] has been [falsely] placed in prison due to [fraudulent] accusations [theft of services with all that entails] lodged against him by a group of rogue Hameerican amateurs. Amateurs, they are indeed, whilst I am a professional [Barrister] with the degrees/diplomas to show for it [fucktards be warned] and a wealth of knowledge to accompany.

I arrived at the Court House at 9:00am Sharp to plead Todd's case. I stood before the judge and listened [while yawning and rolling my eyes in clear contempt of what was being said] to the laundry list of [fraudulent]charges being read, the judge then asked if he was boring me, my [humorous] reply, no, not terribly, please proceed your honor, that is if you have any honor(chuckle). Needles to say, I was ultimately fined and held in contempt.

Finally it was my turn to address the court. I stated that this was all just a sham and that the American Fucktard Judicial system was, and is an abomination of great proportions, [with all that entails]. I then called the judge a fat conservative communist swine and proceeded to accuse the judge, prosecutor,and jury of being homosexuals. I spat on the floor and called on Alquida to bomb the Court House. As the Bailiff dragged me out of the Court room [kicking and screaming], I yelled to the Judge, if your daughter has big tits, I promise not to cum in her mouth.

I thought the proceedings went quite well, but for reasons that I don't quite understand [admittedly, I don't understand most things] Todd was sentenced to 8 years hard labor, instead of the $500.00 fine he was originally supposed to receive.[my intentions were to get the fine dropped]

Oh, well, I did manage to get them to agree to let Todd and I have conjugal visits on a weekly basis. Unfortunately the Volvo disintegrated on the ride home, So I will be riding the Buss for the time being, which, in retrospect, is not necessarily a bad thing, as I am too intoxicated to drive most days.

Sincerely
Your intoxicated queer hero

Karol

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics