Friday, February 1, 2008

My day by ve7kfm

Today was a very bad day, some of the local ruffians were giving me a hard time down at the seven eleven, they wouldn't let me play the pacman game. Well, I gave them a thorough tongue lashing using my superior vocabulary and wit, they laughed hardily and then proceeded to beat me mercilessly. I regained consciousness about 20 minutes later and staggered home.

When I arrived home, Mark and Todd were waiting on the front steps. I invited them into the house, I was still very angry about what transpired at the 7/11, so I decided to take it out on them.
I removed my belt and whipped Mark like the little bitch that he is, I then demanded that Todd lay down on the floor, and instructed Mark to defecate on Todd's face.

While watching Mark defecate on Todd I became very aroused, I then commanded Mark to get on his Knees in front of me, so that I could masturbate and cum on his ugly face.

Afterwards, I allowed Todd to penetrate Marks ass with his pathetically small dick while I yelled at Mark to squeal like a pig.

Tune in tomorrow for more of my gay escapades
be sure to visit my new site ve7kfm products

Your queer hero, Karol

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics