Sunday, February 3, 2008

A queens life

Well, I decided to play radio today and just as I had anticipated, Mikey Qrm'ed me, called me names and humiliated me, for millions of people around the world to hear. Damn that Mikey and his superior wit. Why does he always embarrass me like that? He's a big bully and he made me cry.

Speaking of bullies,they are ruining my life. I would love to go to Florida to visit Mickey Mouse but for reasons that I am too embarrassed to mention, I am afraid to set foot in Fla. I wish I hadn't pissed off so many people. Because of my drunken on-air tirades I can never set foot in America and will never get to meet Mickey Mouse.

I am on my way down to the local homeless shelter where I pay homeless teen boys to let me perform oral sex on them. I must be careful, last week a 12 year old kicked my ass up and down the street. I really need some condoms but, they don't come in my size, extra small.

The good news is that Junior and Grandma are coming over tonight. Grandma and I are going to give Junior an Elmers glue enema. Then Junior is going to give grandma oral sex. I once asked Junior
what Grandmas 80 year old snatch tasted like and he replied depends. I think I will make Junior wear Grandmas dirty diaper on his head. I must go, I have some Schaefer bottles to refill, it's juniors favourite.

Your queer hero
Karol

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics