Sunday, September 28, 2008

My trip to Michigan

Well, it’s time once again to bring ~my devoted readers up to speed.

I recently took a trip to Michigan, with the intentions of visiting my good friend Mark….But, while I was cruising down some red-neck-rural-route in the old Volvo I was abruptly cut-off by a rather large, and quite angry ~man in a pick-up truck. The old Volvo skidded off the road, head on into a tree, and out of nowhere this 400lb ~fucktard reaches through my window and drags me from the wreck.

I [sternly] instructed this feeble reasoning, shit for brains, local yokel, to unhand me at once before things turned ugly (I was a soldier you know) but he just laughed and said, “you dun picked the wrong place to visit” He then produced a ~gun from his pocket, and proceeded too beat me about the head with it until I lost consciousness.

I later awoke in some rather unfamiliar surroundings, possibly an auto repair garage (as it was littered with transmissions) with my captor hovering over me, eating a large bag of Taco Bell.

After he finished eating his taco’s, my captor, who referred to himself as Mr. G, asked if I had any nigger in me, when I said no, he said, “ well you about too, fucktard” and that’s when Leroy walked in…and things took a turn for the worse, with all that entails.

Leroy, a darkie by nature, walked over carrying what appeared to be a bucket of old transmission fluid, and dipped what he called his “JOHNSON” in it, as Mr.G shouted “give that butt baby some African sausage” Where as Leroy, rather vigorously, and quite violently, proceeded to [analy] rape me ~stretching my tight anus, and filling my rectum with his ‘Mandingo’ meat…But, at times, I did have trouble distinguishing the difference between pain and ~pleasure

After this rather horrific, and quite humiliating ordeal, Mr.G then drove me back to my ~ car, but before allowing me to continue on my way he had one last surprise for me. He removed from the bed of his ~truck what appeared to be a toilet seat with chair legs attached to it…. He threw me to the ground and set this contraption up over my head, dropped his britches and positioned his rather hairy ass on the seat above my face, where he proceeded to evacuate his bowels for some twenty minutes. He then, before driving off, threw a napkin at me, but only after blowing his nose into it, and said, “Clean yourself up scat-boy”

After all this I decided to [prematurely] end my vacation and head back to Canada…A very unpleasant trip I do say, as I had to travel in a smashed car, with human excrement on my head, and an ass that felt like it was on fire…Bravo fucktards

In closing, Mr.G, whom ever you are, please govern yourself accordingly, and do sign for the registered letter coming.

Sincerely

Your turd covered toilet boy

Karol

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics