Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is there anything they don't know about me?

Woe is me; I am such a disingenuous little bitch, a homosexual and a fraud. Everyone is already well aware that I am not a lawyer, was nothing more than a librarian in the RCM, even though I [Disingenuously] claimed to be a ~captain, but in truth was never more than a private. The world even knows that I am the mildly retarded son of A Nazi-Whore, and that my stupidity got me barred from the Victoria Real Estate Board.

They know everything about me…What is there left to tell? It’s already common ~knowledge that I am a degenerate alcoholic, cocksucker, and coward who is petrified to venture from the safety of my own home, for fear that I might be beaten senseless, or [perhaps] become the victim of a fate that I would rather not think of.

And, to make matters worse, I have recently discovered that my dear mommy has been letting my nemesis from Fla blow his load in her mouth…Yes, the very mouth that she uses to kiss me when I come for a visit! I even heard that mommy is into scat, and that my ‘nemesis’ took a steaming ~dump on her chest, this he did after eating chili and corn!

Well, I’m out of money and beer, so I’m off to piss in a cup, and drink it. Sort of like a warm lager. Hey, recycled beer is better than none at all.

Sincerely

Your queer son of a shit eating Nazi whore

Karol

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics