Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another failure

I have been in a rather depressed and highly suicidal state, such as it may be, and consequentially, attempted to end my own life ~this I did by putting my head inside my oven! After an elapsed time of 45 minutes my head was only starting to feel mildly warm. Evidently this method was not going to work as I had intended, so I reluctantly removed my head from the Hasbro Easy-Bake oven….I instead decided to use it to make some [delicious] penis-shaped-cookies ~which I promptly and gleefully popped into my mouth. Yum!

Later that evening, after putting on my Snoopy pajamas, I noticed that the light bulb in the Easy-Bake oven had seared a [red] dot in the center of my forehead! I now look like a freaking Indian woman, an old, drunk, ugly one at that! How the hell can I walk into the bath house looking like this?

The next morning I headed down to the local bath house. After a few stares and giggles the boys calmed down and we all had a few Zima’s to lighten the mood. It was my turn to man the glory hole, but my good friend lance had a better idea, target practice.

Well, needless to say, a new and rather erotic game was invented that day. The new game ‘Target-Practice’ consisted of me getting on my knees and facing the boys who had formed a rather long line in front of me. One by one the boys took turns shooting their loads at the dot on my forehead. Not only was this great fun, but my complexion has never been better, by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used.

My attempt at suicide was however a failure, not unlike every other thing I have ever attempted.

Sincerely, your queer hero

Karol

4 comments:

RadioCanaDuh said...

"Failure"
Quite a Big Failure, with All that Implies.
Not a Lawyer, "found UnFit" to be a Lawyer, Not a Capt. ret., but a 1/4 inc admiral (Mr) Cant sell Property, cant keep own property up, drove that to the ground.
Cant get a "Real Woman" a live one even. Lodes little boys with short pants, and the Main one is "Had sex with Sophie" the first and only, with a woman. Is she a Woman? Perhaps a "Mum"

RadioCanaDuh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RadioCanaDuh said...

Doctor Joe Goldberg, of Florida, was using the call sign, EA1AET. Fcc caught Goldberg. Goldberg has his own license, and on Probation. Joe Goldberg is now KJ4DVD.
Goldberg is a known friend of karol madera ve7kfm of BC. The Anti-American. Below was from Doc. Joe Goldberg while using a stolen call sign. Also visit www.vekfm.com
EA1AET said...
Brian's posting as radiocanaduh? I don't think so Todd. That sounds more like George. The tipoff is Sophie.

Karol told George N9VTB (on the air) that Sophie was the first and last piece he ever had. Heard it myself.

I don't like Brian either, because he busted me for bootlegging, just like he busted you for using a modified ham radio at 100 watts on 13.556, but don't buy into Karol's paranoia and start thinking every poster's Brian, because that's just Karol's mental illness working overtime.

I've stopped bootlegging, hid my equipment, and I'm cooperating with the government now. Suggest you do the same.

EA1AET

Anonymous said...

Today, 6-12-08, while Mike, KZ8O was talking on 14.275, karol madera ve7kfm as always, came in to run his normal foul low life mouth, Jamming as He does. Mike was talking about www.ve7kfm.com telling about the Vermont killings, when karol told of it, he claims the Canadians and him self called Vermont a good Start on Killing Americans, and about the "911" in New York. karol madera jumped in there and called Mike a "Liar" the nerve of karol calling some one a "Liar". Mike told how if you go to www.ve7kfm.com you could hear madera say these things, that NOW madera claims he NEVER Said. You want Proof, go to www.ve7kfm.com.
After hearing madera, calling Mike a LIAR, I got on and told karol madera, HE is telling the LIE, He, Madera DID say those things and one can hear it at www.ve7kfm.com, also saying I hear what madera has said and been saying. Also karol madera tried saying he made/gets the credit for Mr. R.H leaving the FCC, and how R.H talks to karol and discussed the retirement with R.H.. karol madera was told to Put up or SHUT Up. It was not long, karol did not come back with any more. He is a complete "LIAR"
Pee-Wee Dean and may others were out there at the time.

 
Clicky Web Analytics